SUNSHINE COAST CALEDONIAN PIPES & DRUMS
NORTH COAST REGIONAL PIPE BAND COMPETITION
WHEN: Saturday 7 September 2019
WHERE: Nambour Yandina United Football Club, North Street, Yandina
(Approximately 120 klms north of Brisbane – 10 mins north of Nambour)
TIME: Approximate start time 10.00am
(DEPENDING ON ENTRIES)
- The contest will be held under the PBA contest rules and conditions and all bands are encouraged to participate.
Bands that can play for POINTS only are also encouraged to play.
- The contest format will be:
Mini Bands (2, 3, 4A, 4B, Novice Juvenile B - multiple entries per band are invited)
Drum Majors Contest (Solo) Junior & Senior Divisions
Full Bands (only if sufficient entries are recevied) -– 2, 3, 4A, 4B, Novice Juvenile B
Dress overall (no drill element)
Contest Rules - see entry form for playing requirments
Contest Rules – Drum Major Solo Contest
- Open Drum Major and Junior Drum Major
- As per PBA Rules and Regulations
Please refer to the Pipe Bands Australia for the contest rules and regulations. A copy of which is on the PBA Queensland Branch web site.
Entries Close Wedneday 28 August 2019 (date extended)
ENTRY FEES: Full Bands $50 - Mini Bands $30
Drum Majors - Senior $10 - Junior Free
Please make cheques payable to: Sunshine Coast Caledonian Pipes & Drums Inc.
Or direct credit to: Sunshine Coast Caledonian Pipes & Drums Inc. BSB: 084-567 A/C No:
68-766-9316, NAB Business cheque account. Ref: Suncoast Contest
RULES AND CONDITIONS
The organisers reserve the right to alter the programme at their discretion.
- All bands must be registered with their respective PBA.
- All competitors must wear Highland Dress.
- Bands may compete up a level providing they can fulfil the requirements of that particular grade.
- Competitors compete at their own risk. No liability will be undertaken
- All bands are requested to participate in the Massed Bands at the conclusion of the day
- Entries close last mail Friday 23 August 2019
Lodge entries online (see forms above) or send them to PO Box 312, Caloundra Q 4551
mobile: 0417 773 120