|Grade 4 Mini|
|10:15 AM||Murrumba||10:42 AM||Murrumba|
|10:33 AM||Toowoomba||11:00 AM||Toowoomba|
|11:18 AM||Murrumba||11:36 AM||Murrumba|
|11:27 AM||Emmanuel College Highlanders||11:54 AM||Emmanuel College Highlanders|
|12:00 PM||LUNCH – Drum Majors|
|12:56 PM||BBC 2|
|01:07 PM||BBC 1|
|01:18 PM||Police Juv|
|01:29 PM||BBC 3|
|01:47 PM||BBC 2||02:14 PM||BBC 2|
|02:05 PM||Murrumba||02:32 PM||Murrumba|
|02:23 PM||Toowoomba||02:50 PM||Toowoomba|
|02:41 PM||BBC 1||03:08 PM||BBC|
TIME: Approximate start time 10.00am with the Grade 4 Mini Band Contest (DEPENDING ON ENTRIES)
The contest will be held under the PBA contest rules and conditions and all band are encouraged to participate. Bands that can play for POINTS only are also encouraged to play.
The contest format will be:
- Mini Bands (Grade 4 only & 1 entry per registered band)
- Full Bands -– Grades 2, 3 & 4
- Drum Majors Contest (Solo) Junior & Senior Divisions
- Dress overall (no drill element)
The elements are as follows:
JUVENILE: Selection of Marches
GRADE 4 & MINI BANDS: March/Strathspey/Reel (4 part 2/4 or 2, two parted 2/4’s and 2
parts each Strathspey and Reel)
Musical Selection: 3 – 5 minutes
GRADE 3: March/Strathspey/Reel (4 part - 2/4march, min. 2 parts each Strathspey/Reel)
Musical Selection: 4 – 6 minutes
OPEN: March/Strathspey/Reel (each of 4 parts)
Musical Selection: 5 – 7 minutes
ENTRY FEES: Full Bands $50 - Mini Bands $30 - Juvenile $20 - Drum Major $5
Please make cheques payable to: Australian Pipe Band Association, Queensland
Branch OR direct debit to:
Bank: NAB, Name: Australian Pipe Band Association Inc Queensland Branch
BSB: 084 004, Account: 55971 3060
Ref: Redlands Contest
RULES AND CONDITIONS
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the programme at their discretion.
- All bands must be registered with their respective APBA.
- All competitors must wear Highland Dress.
- One entry only per registered band in the Grade 4 Mini Band Contest.
- Bands may compete up a level providing they can fulfil the requirements of that particular grade.
- Competitors compete at their own risk. No liability will be undertaken.
- All bands are requested to participate in the Massed Bands at the conclusion of the day.
Entries close last mail Thursday 12th April 2018